Bridal makeup sounds very interesting and every girl has a dream to have the best bridal makeup. Mostly the girls wish to look like a charming princess with bridal makeup on that one day. Many things regarding bridal makeup, outfit, jewellery and lots more are important during marriage. This is the most important day in every girl’s life. They have seen many dreams regarding their marriage and other functions. They wish to have perfect bridal makeup that suits that outfit and wants to look gorgeous among others.
Many girls use to do daily makeup for any function or other occasions. But the bridal makeup is different from such regular makeup. If you want a perfect bridal makeup then it takes time for a gorgeous look. You need to hire one of the best makeup artists and hairstylists for a beautiful look.
If you want to be the best beauty bride, then along with bridal makeup, you need to take extra care of your skin and hairs. I know that you have already started your marriage shopping before few months. But along with that, you should start taking care of your skin and hairs too.
I know that you can easily cover up your various skin problems through makeup. But if you take little care of your skin before a few months of marriage. Then you will get flawless and beautiful skin and you will look superb along with bridal makeup.
I will tell you some of the basic things that you should keep in mind before marriage and during bridal makeup. Even your hairs are important so also during hair touch up. We will see all of the things one after another which is described below.
BASIC THINGS FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP LOOK
Skincare before few months:-
I know that you can easily cover your dark patches, pimples, suntan, and lots more through makeup. But if you want perfect glowing skin then take some extra care of your skin. If you start looking towards your skin before a few months then you can easily cure every problem. You need to give some time daily for looking towards your skin problems.
Go to the parlor of your choice for manicure and pedicure before few weeks. It will give a fabulous look to your dull and tired skin.
Face packs and scrubs before bridal makeup:-
Try out various face packs and face scrub for brighter looking skin tone and getting the perfect look for best beauty bride. You can even try various fruit packs of banana, papaya, tomato, and strawberry. This also helps in giving you a glowing skin texture.
–> You need to take oats powder or sugar along with some honey for oily skin girls. Add a few drops of lemon juice or orange juice to this mixture for normal skin. If you have dry skin then replace honey with lemon juice and rose water. Mix all the ingredients and apply it on your face, neck, and gently scrub it. Wash your skin with cool water for getting clear skin.
Scrubbing your face and neck area for two or three times a week will give a nice look. It helps in gently cleansing your skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt. It will remove all the impurities from your skin that makes your skin look dull.
Now I will tell you face packs for oily, normal and dry skin. So that you can try it according to your skin type.
Oily skin face pack:
–> If you have oily skin means more oil on your skin which needs to be removed otherwise creates pimples and lot more skin problem. Take one or two tablespoons of sandalwood powder, few drops of fresh lemon juice, one tablespoon of tomato juice and mix it. Now, apply this amazing pack on your entire face and neck area. After some time, wash it with cold water and wipe it with a clean towel.
Normal skin face pack:
–> Girls with normal skin can get relax because they don’t have to worry much. Take one tablespoon of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice, some organic honey and stir it. Now, apply it on your face, neck, and then leave it for a few minutes. You can keep this pack according to your wish and then clear it with cool water.
Dry skin face pack:
–> If you have dry skin then it is a little problematic as you need to make your skin normal. If you will put makeup on dry skin then it will not appear so good. That is why you have to convert your dry skin to a normal one. And for that, you need to take a few ingredients in your face pack. Take some organic honey, one tablespoon of raw milk, and one or two tablespoons of fuller’s earth (Multani mitti). Mix it and apply this pack on your skin and leave for a few minutes or more as per your choice. Clean it with normal or cool water and you are done.
You need to use these face packs every day so that your skin becomes glowing and smooth. These face packs will give you natural glow from inside and skin will look healthy.
Waxing is very important:-
Many girls are having hairs on their hands, legs, and on various body parts. Some lucky girls are blessed with no hairs on their skin which is great. But those girls with facial hairs need not get worried. They can also get smooth and silky skin through waxing. There are many types of waxing available such as cold wax, hot wax, bean wax, hard wax, and lots more in that. Nowadays various flavors are used for different body parts. With the help of waxing, you can get rid of dirt and dead skin cells. You should regularly wax your body parts so that after some time the growth of facial hair will become less. Even it provides shine and silkiness to your skin after having a wax.
As you all know that you should have a good sleep for at least six or eight hours. Along with the sleep you should even take care of your skin. I mean to say that while you are sleeping put some cool ingredients for providing a cooling sensation to your tired eyes. This also helps in getting rid of dark circles under the eyes. Simply take two tea bags or cool cucumber and keep it on your eyes for the whole night. You can even try cotton pad dip in rosewater or cool milk and keep that pad on your eyes. This helps in providing nice and gentle sleep and skin under eyes will also improve.
Before a few months of marriage, stop eating oily and junk food completely. Otherwise, such food can create various skin problems such as pimple or acne. Try to eat juicy fruits, green veggies, and other healthy dishes. Avoid tea or coffee and have a cup of green tea in the morning. This will also help in maintaining your body structure and even helps to lose weight. Drink lots of water in a day around eight-ten glasses. You can even try fresh fruit juices, lemonade, lukewarm water with lemon juice, and honey.
Maintain hair texture:-
If you are suffering from various hair problems such as hair fall, dandruff issue, and more. Try to use hair packs and natural conditioners to solve your problem. After using these packs, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Hair growth: Use onion juice or Aloe Vera gel for wild hair growth.
- Hair fall control: Fenugreek paste, egg yolk, and curd is the best option.
- Dandruff: It is a bigger problem and for that lemon juice, castor, or coconut oil and camphor works best.
- Natural conditioner: Organic honey, milk (almond or coconut or plain) and Aloe Vera gel is a great conditioner for dry hair girls.
Cold shower before bridal makeup:-
There are various benefits of a cold shower for washing face or even for a bath. It is good to have a habit of the cold bath as it helps for glowing your skin. It tightens your skin pores and reduces wrinkles. You should wash your face for at least six-seven times in a day for an oil-free and brighter look.
Body scrubs and packs:-
Along with your face and neck, your body tone should also look lighter and brighter. And for that, you can use various body scrubs and packs while bathing. I have listed some scrubs and packs that you can try before marriage.
- Various scrub: Coffee, brown sugar, and honey for getting shiny and smooth skin. The other scrub that you can try is of avocado, honey, lemon, and sugar.
- Body packs: Simply take gram flour and cool milk in any bowl as per your need. Mix it and gently apply and rub it on your whole body. Take a cool shower after a few minutes and get a brighter skin tone. You can also take fresh rose water instead of milk if you wish.
Remove facial hairs before bridal makeup:-
Along with the waxing, the facial hairs must be removed before one week. Go to a parlor, make a fine eyebrow, upper lips, and have facial if you wish. All the facial hairs near the eyebrow and upper lips will be removed. So you will get the perfect face for your bridal look. But make sure that you do these things before a week. Because sometimes it may happen that due to sensitive skin you will get small bumps after threading or waxing. Immediately after coming home, rub cool ice on your face where threading is done. This will help you to get rid of redness and bumps very easily.
Thus the basic things that you should keep in mind before few months are described very nicely. Now I will say a few things that you should keep in mind while you are doing bridal makeup.
FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING BRIDAL MAKEUP
- You need to book one of the best bridal makeup artists along with hairstylist.
- Make a clear conversion of your needs with your makeup artist and hairstylist.
- Try to use waterproof makeup products as it will help you a lot in any season.
- Apply foundation which exactly matches your skin tone otherwise it will give a weird look.
- If you are having a contact lens then firstly wear it and then apply eyeliner and eye shades.
- You need to use black eyeliner along with kajal for a cool and simple look. Do not use any other shades such as brown or blue or any other.
- If you have fewer eyelashes then you can use duplicate lashes but make sure it is comfortable.
- Your eyeshade should be golden, peach or pink base, and other shades that go well with these shades.
- Choose a lipstick with red base shades whether dark or light. Other shades for a lipstick that can be wear are dark nude shades, peach, brown and pink shades.
- Have a beautiful hairstyle which suits your face and even outfit you are wearing.
- You can apply simple nail paint or with various shades, it is upon your wish.
- Carry small makeup kit along with you for touch up if required.
- Just make sure that the makeup should look perfect as you are the bride of the day. So all the eyes will be on yours clicking pretty photographs of you with your hubby.
And you are all set ready along with bridal makeup and hairstyle. Always be happy and keep smiling so that inner beauty will come out for a more beautiful look. I hope that all the things will help you a lot for a perfect bridal look.