After summer, we can get final relief from suntan, skin burning and excess sweat due to the rainy season. Monsoon season is a refreshing season but it comes along with humid and damp weather. And due to such weather, it leads to various infections. So, we should follow various skin care tips which protect our skin during the rainy season.
Everyone likes this cool atmosphere during the rainy season. And we crave to eat oily and junk food. Thus, it leads to various skin problems like acne, pimple and lots more. So, we should avoid such food and opt for a healthy diet to maintain skin beauty.
During the rainy season, there are more chances of skin infection or bacterial infection. So, it is very important to take proper skin care during the rainy season. In the rainy season, microbial organisms are present in the atmosphere. And it can trouble you with various skin infections. So, maintaining proper hygiene and keeping cleanliness is important.
If you want to protect your skin from various infections. Then, scroll down and read various skin care tips. So, that you can take proper skin care.
VARIOUS SKIN CARE TIPS
- During the rainy season, skin infections like bacterial and fungal infections are common.
- When your toes and nails come in contact with dirty water it leads to fungal infection.
- So, it is necessary to keep your feet clean and dry. While going outside, do not walk in the water puddles.
- Carry raincoat or umbrella along with you while moving outside to protect your skin areas.
- You can wear waterproof slippers, sandals, shoes, and floaters during the rainy season. So, your feet can breathe easily.
- Drink adequate amount of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Exfoliating your skin is important to remove all the bad impurities from your skin.
- Use soap-free cleanser to clean your skin and rub gently to remove dead skin cells.
- You can also try natural cleansing ingredients like Aloe Vera gel, Rosewater, Coconut oil and Apply Cider Vinegar.
- After using a cleanser, the usage of toner is a must. As it helps to close the skin pores and also maintains the pH level of your skin.
- Use natural toner ingredients like Green tea, Lemon juice, and Cucumber juice.
- During the rainy season, your skin gets dehydrated. So it is necessary to apply a good moisturizer to your dry skin. And it will make your skin look soft and smooth.
SKIN CARE TIPS FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES
Let’s discuss some of the skin care tips for different skin types. You will get tips according to your skin type. And you must follow that skin care tips.
PEOPLE WITH DRY SKIN:-
Usually, our skin becomes dry during the rainy season. So, it is necessary to repair our damage and dry skin. Let’s look at some skin care tips for dry skin in the rainy season.
- People with dry skin should drink more amount of water during the rainy season. So, that the skin gets hydrated and it also removes all the harmful toxins from your body.
- Daily moisturize your dry skin and do not use chemical or alcohol-based toner as it can damage your skin.
- For curing dry skin problem, you can opt for home remedies. And the use of natural home remedies is best in the rainy season.
- Almonds and Honey:-
–> Take some almonds and soak it overnight. In the next morning, make a fine paste of it. And then add organic honey and stir it well. Apply it on your skin and leave it for ten minutes. After that, wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Almond and honey is a great combination. And it also helps in making your skin looks soft and supple. Honey works as a natural moisturizer. So your dryness will be cured with almond and honey pack. You can also use banana and honey as it is a great combination to get rid of the dryness problem.
PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN:-
When excess oil is produced it leads to oily skin. And it is necessary to remove excess oil. Otherwise, dirt and other bad stuff with a stick to your skin. And can lead to various skin problems. So, to remove excess oil it is necessary to wash your face 4-5 times daily.
- You can use homemade scrub or facial scrub to unclog the skin pores. And it also removes dirt and excess oil from your skin.
- Scrubbing also helps in exfoliating and removing dead skin cells from your skin.
- Washing your face with lukewarm water is more beneficial for oily skin as it helps in dissolving the excess oil from your skin.
- You can use natural homemade face pack to get rid of oily skin in the rainy season.
- Gram flour (Besan), Milk, Lemon juice and Honey:-
–> Take two tablespoons of gram flour, 1/2 tablespoon of milk, 1/4 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of honey. Combine all the ingredients well in any bowl. Now, apply this face pack on your skin. And leave it for 15-20 minutes. After that, wash it off with water and you will get a glowing look. If you do not want to use milk than you can take plain yogurt.
You will get a refreshing skin look after using this face pack. You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder and neem paste if you wish.
- For removing excess oil, try homemade face scrub described below.
- Oatmeal and Papaya:-
–> Take some oatmeal and paste of papaya. Now, mix it well and gently scrub it on your skin. After ten minutes, you need to wash it with cold water.
This scrub will make your skin look gorgeous and smooth. You can also add a bit of honey if you like.
PEOPLE WITH COMBINATION SKIN:-
- People with combination skin must take extra care than people with dry and oily skin.
- The skin area which is dry must be regularly moisturized to cure dryness.
- While skin area which is oily must be cleaned using homemade scrub.
- You can use sugar, honey and lemon juice scrub for removing excess oil. This also removes dirt and dead skin cells from your skin.
- Else, if you are a coffee lover then you should opt for coffee, cinnamon powder, sugar, and honey scrub.
- After scrubbing, you should use toner to match the dry skin area.
- Also, you should consume more water to give healthy and flawless skin look.
- You can also try various fresh fruit or veggie juices. As it also helps in hydrating your skin.
Hence, these were some of the skin care tips during the rainy season. Keep all the skin care tips in mind and follow it.
This Post Has 12 Comments
Hello I am so delighted I found your website,
I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Aol for something
else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a
fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it
all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great work.
Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. I’m really impressed by your site. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely Digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.
I went over this site and I believe you have a lot of good information, saved to bookmarks
It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you
shared this useful info with us. Please keep us
informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Hi, good information on skincare, everyone wants beautiful skin but few care for it. Your tips for keeping skin glowing are amazing. I personally love it and happy to share these good words with others.
Thank you for sharing such valueable information
Nice article, waiting for you next article
Awesome,thanks for this valuable information
This site gives quality depending articles and other data.
What’s up, yes this paragraph is genuinely
nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
I just visit your website, end I really liking it. Have a nice day
hi! I like your writing very much! proportion we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL?