Waxing facial hair has individual effects on every people. There are lots of other options for removing facial hair like threading, bleaching and laser treatment. All these methods including waxing help in removing unwanted hair from your face. Threading or shaving the facial hair will give you hard and thick hair growth. While waxing will give you soft hair growth.
The skin of your face is really very sensitive. So, it is necessary to remove facial hair very carefully. Every woman likes clear and glowing face. So, for them, it is necessary to remove unwanted facial hair. Because removing facial hair will give a more flawless and gorgeous look.
Many women opt for waxing their face unwanted hair at home or at beauty salons. But, there are lots of advantages and disadvantages of waxing on the face for removing hair. Because as I say that the skin of your face is very delicate. So, today I will discuss some pros and cons of waxing unwanted face hair.
See in detail the description of waxing facial hair is safe or not. Scroll down and look at few pros and cons. So, that you can get a clear idea about waxing facial hair. And then decide it is safe for your skin or not.
PROS AND CONS OF WAXING ON YOUR FACE
Let’s have a look at some pros and cons of waxing on the face for removing unwanted hair. So, get ready for deciding whether waxing on the face is safe or not.
SOME PROS OF WAXING FACIAL HAIR:-
- Waxing on your face will give you soft hair growth. While if you go for shaving then it leads to hard growth.
- Women who are having lots of facial hair can do waxing. As it is perfect for such huge facial hair rather going for bleaching.
- After waxing your unwanted hair will not grow until two or six weeks. And that’s pretty good than shaving your facial hair. Because after shaving your hair will grow within a few days.
- Waxing is the best method as it removes all the facial hair at once. While in shaving or bleaching you will not get the desired result.
- You can easily do waxing at home and remove facial hair. While shaving will not give a proper result. And bleaching will make your wallet left empty. I am it will be expensive so it is better to opt for waxing.
- Waxing removes hair from its root and it damages hair follicles. Don’t worry it’s not a bad thing. Because this will help to reduce the facial hair. And at one point your face will be hair-free.
So, these were some of the benefits of waxing facial hair. Now, have a look at some of the disadvantages of doing facial hair waxing.
SOME CONS OF WAXING FACIAL HAIR:-
- Waxing will give you bit pain as your skin is sensitive. But, without pain, you will not get the desired result. So, compromising little pain will give your face a facial hair-free look.
- Due to sensitive skin sometimes while waxing, you will see some blood patches. But, you don’t have to worry as it is normal. The solution is that after completing the waxing session. Simply rub the ice cubes or put ice compression. This will also reduce small bumps after waxing. And your problem will be solved.
- If waxing is not done correctly with proper skills and techniques. Then, it can lead to redness, irritation, discoloration, infection, burns, and sometimes allergic reactions.
- So, use proper skills while using waxing for removing unwanted hair from your face. Else, it is better to leave it on professionals in the salon.
- If waxing goes wrong then it can lead to ingrown hairs and sometimes it leads to puss-filled boils.
- After facial waxing, you will get small red bumps or redness on the skin. So, if not treated then it can lead to infection. As I say to use ice cubes because it will really work best.
Thus, these were some of the disadvantages of removing facial hair with waxing method. Now, it is your choice whether to opt for waxing or not. But, if you do it with little care then it is a great choice. After a few waxing session, you will notice the hair growth is reduced. Regular usage of waxing will permanently remove your unwanted hair.